Pages

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Winter to Spring Transition || OOTD



Boyfriend jeans - Factorie
Rainbow sweater - Billabong
Creepers - Ebay
Shoulder bag - Rusty
Bowler hat - Dotti    
Sunnies - Market

I find that the transitions from one season to the next can be exciting but confusing at the same time. I’m always unsure of what to wear, worried that I will end up too hot or too cold. I find that going with your instincts whilst playing it safe is the way to go. 

Today was quite a sunny day but there was still quite a cool breeze. So I decided on a pair of boyfriend jeans, a comfy light-weight sweater which kept me warm and I could still roll up the sleeves if the sun decided to come out. 

~

6 comments:

  1. I feel the same way when its that in between weather, it makes the getting dressed in the morning so hard! Wish I could rock a pair of bf jeans, but Id just look like a blob!

    http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought about bf jeans until I found the courage to go out and buy them. They're now one of my favourite pairs of jeans and they're so comfy. You should give them a try!

      Delete
  2. That sweater is just amazing! It's so eye-catching. Creepers are my go-to shoe for most days, you are rocking yours x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Creepers would have to be favourite shoes, I basically live in them! Although my Mum doesn't think very much of them haha

      Delete
  3. i absolutely love those jeans!!
    I. xx
    http://goldblackandi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete