Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Butterball || LUSH



Hey Guys!
I just recently payed a visit to 'Lush' whilst I was christmas shopping. While I was there I felt the need to buy myself a bath bomb. I had previously read about the butterball bath bomb and had heard nothing but amazing words, so I decided to give it a try myself. Even though the bath bomb doesn't look like much from the outside, it is amazing in the inside. This bath bomb fizzes away and leaves little chunks of cocoa butter which melt into your bath. After using the butterball my skin was extremely soft. This post is not sponsored and I honestly love the butterball and highly recommend it!

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know which 'Lush' products you recommend!
Cat Xx
~  

2 comments:

  1. I love the LUSH Bath Bombs, this particular one is my favourite too!

    Mikayla :)
    www.thenorthernjoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really nice! I would definitely recommend the 'Snow Fairy' shower gel. I don't know if you have tried it but its really good! xx

    Colorful Closets

    ReplyDelete