Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Summer Formal Playsuit || OOTD


Hey Guys!
Today I went to a party which was formal dress and considering the hot weather I wore this Playsuit. This exotic floral Forever New playsuit is super cute and quite flattering as it has an open back! I love to wear this in the summer as it's so comfortable. I paired this with these Forever New sandals which really gave the outfit more of a dressy feel. I just recently bought this hat from Rubi shoes which is so flattering and can give almost any outfit a more casual summery look.

Let me know in the comments below if you liked this posts!
Cat Xx
~  

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I'm so jealous it's warm where you are! Where I live just got 2 feet of snow!

    Mikayla :)
    www.thenorthernjoli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing, I'd love to see a white christmas!

      Delete