Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Liebster Award!

Hey Guys!
Just recently the lovely Emily from Cotton and Candie and Sophie from It's a Saunders Thing nominated me for the Liebster award! Thank you very much Emily and Sophie for the nominations! I won't ramble on for too long as I know that this is going to be a long post but the Liebster award tag is a way of discovering new blogs and to help smaller blogs get more followers!

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person/people who nominated you and link their blog in your post ^ as above.
2. Display a picture of the Liebster award in your post, you can copy and paste this one if you like.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person/people who nominated you. 
4. Provide 11 random facts about you.
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs who have less than 200 followers - this is to help out other new bloggers trying to get out there!
6. Make up your own 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
7. List the rules in your post so they know what's the Liebster award means.
8. Don't forget to let the people you nominated know that they've been nominated and send them a link to your blog so they can get the information.

Here are the questions that Emily asked me:
1. What is the story behind your blog name?
I was looking for something original that reflected my personality. I love kaleidoscopes and all things colourful and I also love the colour of the gemstone Jade so that was a little something I came up with. But I must admit I am currently going through some re-thinking for my blog name. Let me know what you think about this down below.   
2. What would you have as your very last meal including a drink?
I would probably have a nice bowl of my Mum's home made pasta with a peach iced tea
3. What can you not leave the house without besides your phone and keys?
My sunnies or my wallet 
4. Who inspires your style the most?
I have a very bohemian inspired style so I am absolutely in love with the way Mimi Elashiry dresses!
5. What is your guilty pleasure?
My guilty pleasure would have to be chai lattes. I love a good chai latte!
6. What have you achieved which you are proud of?
I just got a high mark on my piano exam which I am proud of!
7. What would you tell your younger self?
Make the most of every moment you get, because before you know it everything will be over. 
8. Current beauty favourite?
My current beauty favourite is the Maybelline BB cream  
9. What is your favourite quote?
My favourite quote is 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened'  
10. What made you start blogging?
 I started blogging to share my ideas and to be apart of this wonderful community! 
11. If you could repeat one day in your life which would it be?
This is a very good and hard question. I have no idea haha

Here are the questions that Sophie asked me:
1. Who is your blog inspiration?
I'm inspired all the time by many blogs but my main inspirations are either Zoella or A Pair & a Spare
2. If you could change your hair for one day, what would you want to do?
I would probably get some rad dreadlocks considering the fact it's only for one day. If it was for more than a day I'd probably re think this as I know that it's hard to keep your hair clean and hygienic with dreads.
3. What was the best concert or gig you've ever been to?
I loved Guy Sebastian! But I honestly haven't been to many gigs and I'd love to say something a bit more interesting.
4. Where did you go on your last holiday?
I went to Thailand and I highly recommend it!
5. If you could meet any three people, alive or dead, who would they be?
I would meet Kurt Cobain, Dylan Frost and Sara Bareilles
6. Whats your most wished for christmas present this year?
A new film camera!
7. What product would you recommend most to people?
The Rimmel Wake me up foundation. It's a great quality product!
8. Favourite word to use?
I love saying 'nostalgic' and 'sophisticated' but there are honestly far too many words to list
9. Last book you read?
The last book I read was John Green's 'Looking for Alaska' and it was brilliant!
10. What advice would you give to people wanting to start a blog?
Write about what makes you happy and don't worry about the number of people reading your blog.
11. What do you do to cheer yourself up on a bad day?
I usually exercise, I find that it's a great way to clear your mind or I do the complete opposite and indulge in all the wrong foods. I almost always end up regretting it!

11 facts about me:
1. I'm quite short, I'm only 5ft "1
2. I'm unfortunately gluten and lactose intolerant
3. I love to crochet, you may laugh when I say that but I think it's awesome!
4. I can't stand the sound of someone chewing
5. One of the things on my bucket list is to donate my hair
6. I have a passion for music, It's definitely something I'd like to do for a living!
7. My favourite colour is orange
8. I love to do Pilates
9. I have a love for lomography cameras and really want to buy one soon!
10. I really want an eyebrow piercing but I know I'll end up regretting it 

Questions for my nominees:
1. Heels or flats?
2. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
3. If you were only allowed to use five products for the rest of you life, what would you use?
4. What's your favourite season?
5. Who is your style inspiration?
6. If you could live anywhere, where would you live?
7. Who is your favourite music artist or band?
8. Who is your favourite youtuber?
9. Why did you start blogging?
10. Do you speak any languages other than english?

My Nominees are
 
http://goldblackandi.blogspot.com
http://northernjoli.blogspot.com
http://lavidadelozza.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Cat Xx

~



2 comments: